- The information below applies to personal information (information about an identifiable individual) we, New Zealand Hops Limited, collect about you when you visit and browse our website.
- When you visit our website, we collect some non-personal information, such as the IP address from which you accessed this website, the date and time you are visiting, the pages you accessed, the type of browser and operating system you use, and terms you use to search for content on our site. This information cannot be used to personally identify you. We use it for the purposes of system administration, auditing use of the site and improving it for different customer profiles, and for our internal reporting.
If you choose to provide us with personal information such as your email address, for example by filling out an electronic query, we will use the information only for the purposes that you authorise it to be used for. We will send you email marketing to that email address if you agree to us doing so. If you wish to unsubscribe from any email marketing communications you have previously agreed we can send you, you can:
- follow the unsubscribe instructions in the email; or
- phone or write to us using the contact details in that email message.
When you provide us with personal information, we are obliged to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993 (the "Act"). We will collect, hold, use and disclose that information in accordance with the principles set out in the Act. This means we will:
- use personal information only for the purpose we collect it for;
- retain that information only for so long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which we have collected it;
- disclose or release it to a third party only where we are required to or we are permitted by law to do so, if you have authorised the release or disclosure, or where it is the purpose (or a directly related purpose) for which the information was collected.
- If you wish to enquire about personal information we hold about you (if any) you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +64 3 544 8989.
If you think we have breached the Act or you would like to find out more about our obligations, information is available on the Privacy Commissioner's website at www.privacy.org.nz.
- The information we provide on the website is information supplied by New Zealand Hops Limited (unless otherwise specified) and is provided to you in good faith.
- While we will do our best to make sure that the website is available, we cannot guarantee that it will always be uninterrupted or that your access will be error-free, or that any files available for download will be error-free or free from viruses, faults or defects.
- New Zealand Hops Limited makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on our website and tries to keep that information up to date, however errors and omissions may occur. Accordingly, New Zealand Hops Limited does not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, representation or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, contained on this website.
- Links or references to other websites are provided for your convenience only. Other websites are not under our control. We have not reviewed them and we do not endorse or assume responsibility for the contents of any other website.
- If you wish to link to this website, you should request our permission. To do so, contact us by email: email@example.com or by phone on +64 3 544 8989. You must not do anything which alters our website or interferes with how it works.
- Unless otherwise shown, we own all the copyright and other intellectual property rights on the material on this website. The material on this site is subject to copyright except where it is otherwise noted. You can use the material for your own personal, non-commercial use provided that you acknowledge the source of the material and that you do not remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the content, but you must not use the material in a misleading way.
- However, you must not use any of our trade marks in any other way without our permission.
- You must not use this website or its contents to damage or disrupt this website or any other website.
- If you post any material to our site which we believe (in our own discretion) is inappropriate for our site, we may remove it.
- Nothing in these terms affects any rights you may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- New Zealand law governs this website.
- Changes or updates to the content of this website may occur at any time. These terms may be changed or updated from time to time. Changes may take the form of completely new terms. We will post any changes on this website; any change applies from the date it is posted.